Something went wrile posting: VB6 in Corel 9 does'nt work in Win7

Hi,
Something went wrong while I tried to post this message. Recently we switched from XP to Win7 and now Visual Basic 6 does'nt work anymore. Also the Script Editor does'nt work properly, when I try to open the Script editor it comes with a message "Could not edit the Windows registry, try using RegEdit". This happens on two identical systems. I tried reinstalling (making sure that VB is installed as well...) but no result.

The systems involved are two with a Dual Core E5400 2,7Ghz with 2Gb RAM and an x86 Win7 platform.

I also tried it on several different pc's with Win7 installed and no problem at all, everything works fine on those. So what can be wrong on the two identical systems? Is it a registry issue? Would a newer version solve the problem? If so, what newer version still has VB6 in it, because that is very important! I am using Corel's VB6 in combination with VB6 in Office 2003. Does anyone has any idea? Hopfully you can help me out.
Thanks in advance and kind regards,
Tim.

• PROBLEM SOLVED

On the desktop-icon you can choose compatibility options. First I chose XP SP3 but did not work. Later I tried (believe it or not) Windows 7 and that is what made it work again. Eventually you think "what the difference between doing nothing in Win7 and choosing comp. with Win7", but it is certainly a difference.

Thanks for maybe doing some mindbraking work and kind regards,

Tim.