New major bugs in CorelCAD2017

Two major bugs I'm having in CorelCAD 2017.

1) Fillet Edges - I find this no longer works correctly, often results in unpredictable outcome ( eg, edge other than selected edge is filleted, in random locations on the model ) and can sometimes select multiple objects. It seems worst when the edge that must be selected cannot be cleanly seen from the outside of the object. Saving does not fix this bug. Opening the file in CorelCAD2014 will allow the edge to be filleted correctly however. This is a new bug, and is a major bug. VERY MAJOR. I've had this bug manifest over a dozen times so far. It's pretty bad - I'll usually hit it a few times a day.

2) Layers, even when empty, can no longer be deleted. This means layers will collect and keep on adding up forever. A VERY big problem.  It doesn't stop drafting like the fillet-edges bug, but it does result in problems for the entire file and will likely result in fatal file corruption at some point.

Bugs I'm still chasing. ( demonstrable, but I'm not sure how they occur ).

a) Faces can stop working, and any attempt to change the model fails completely. Save does not fix this. No workaround. This is a "Start again from scratch" bug.

b) Polygon random location ( creating polygons often result in them appearing in random locations anywhere on the model ) is getting worse. No workaround with CCS now. 

Klaus, any chance of Corel actually chasing Graebert to get the bugs fixed? Old and new? Bug (1) makes the application completely unusable - there is no replacement modelling function. Any help you can provide is hugely appreciated -

Thanks

David