Four ways to duplicate objects in CorelDRAW other than Copy and Paste:
- Ctrl + D: to put a duplicate "Duplicate Distance" away.
- Numpad +: to duplicate with zero offset.
- Right-click (a sign will appear) while moving, rotating, or transforming objects and then release to drop a duplicate.
- Spacebar while moving, rotating, or transforming objects.
To change the Duplicate Distance
- Select nothing (click on blank space on the drawing window)
- Type values in the X (Horizontal offset) and Y (Vertical offset) boxes on the Property Bar
Or click Tools > Options > Document > General then type values in the X and Y boxes.