extract powerclip content without X and crop objects outside the powerclip boundary

we have multiple powerclips in a document and those powerclip have content outside of powerclip box. now we want to extract entire powerclips in the document and extract without X symbol and crop the objects outside of powerclip boundary. so that we get exactly what we can see before entering in any of powerclip box.

Parents
  • You must find all PowerClip shapes on the sheet inside a Shape range. Then I would treat each PowerClip in the next way:

1. I would firstly edit the PowerClip, then I would group the PowerClip content;

2. I would create a rectangular trim shape having the outside dimensions the grouped shape dimensions plus 5 mm on each side and the interior to trim having the dimensions of the PowerClip.

2 bis. Firstly create a rectangle having dimensions equal withe the group ones plus 5 mm on each side. It must be centered on the group;

2 bis bis. Secondly create a rectangle equal with the PowerClip (centered on it) and trim the rectangle described above. In this way you would obtain the trim shape;

3. You should trim now the group using the trim shape created above (with false for both  Trim parameters in order to delete the intermediary tools);

4. Ungroup the remained PowerClip Content (if necessary);

5. Extract PowerClip content and delete the PowerClip shape itself.

Now I am busy but when I will have some time, if you did not find o solution and you confirm that you still need one, I will try to make the code...

Reply Children