Does your CorelDraw 2019 closes "crashes" all the time?

Every time that I export a file like an .EPS and I click the save Icon, CorelDraw 2019 closes "CRASH". I try the same on CorelDraw 2018 and 2017 and it does not have any problems and I am be able to see the saving file and the exporting file progress.

Is this only in my computer or is also in yours too?

Parents
No Data
  • Hi.
    I have a company with 8 CorelDRAW 2019 licenses.
    With ALL we are having troubles with this version.
    In the PC that works with a CNC machine, I have decided to use the 2018 version.

All PC are the same config (Except the CNC machine): AMD Ryzon 7 2700X, 32Gb DD4, NVM 512 SSD, RX580 8GB.
    Windows 10 some with the latest version others with a older version. This was made on purpose in order to try to see where and if could help us determine the cause.

But the cause is just one. Poor programming and a full universe of bugs and weird implementations.

Why I say this??
    Let me list:

- Select a shape, say a rectangle, CDR craches;
    - Double click to change the color, CDR craches;
    - Try to open a Document, CDR craches;
    - Edit a node, CDR craches;
    - Click here or select that, CDR craches;
    - Export a TIFF for Print, I have to OPEN Affinity Photo to check if the Color Profile is there or not. 95% of the times, ISN'T;
    - FONTS, oh, fonts, 40% of my fonts don't display correctly with out a contour or only after I convert them to curves.
    - If I select a shape and give them a contour or a fill, the next shape will have that color, just like the previous one, that is the most annoying "new" feature.

Now, I use CorelDRAW because I have been using it for over 20 years and porting a way of working to another software isn't easy.
    But is what I have decided to do this year or as soon as Affinity Designer has World Scale and Macros (with a interface like VBA), because that is the main reason we are still using CDR.

Children