Finding same shapes without additional parameters

Hello, all! Another question has popped up.

I have received a file with a lot of shapes placed onto an area using a nesting program. Good part is they are placed efficiently, bad part is they do not have any data on them (rotation, names, IDs, etc). All the placed shapes are not rotated, only mirrored (well, rotated 180 degrees). The task is to place different content into the mirrored and non-mirrored shapes. And this is not a one-off thing so I decided to make a macro for it.

I made a sort-of select-same macro which would use Shape size, node counts and, in my mind, first node positions relative to their centers as parameters to find same shapes. And it works really well, apart from mirrored (rotated 180 degrees) shapes in the original. It selects both regular and mirrored shapes no matter what I try.

Here is the code:

Private Sub SelectSame()

If ActiveDocument Is Nothing Then
        MsgBox "Please have a document open!", vbOKOnly Or vbExclamation, ""
        Exit Sub
    End If

If ActiveSelectionRange.Shapes.Count = 0 Then
        MsgBox "Please have at least one selected shape!", vbOKOnly Or vbExclamation, ""
        Exit Sub
    End If

Dim S As Shape, T As Shape
    Dim SR As New ShapeRange

Dim A As Double, B As Double

Set S = ActiveSelection.Shapes.First

If S.Type <> cdrCurveShape Then
        MsgBox "Shapes need to be curved!", vbOKOnly Or vbExclamation, ""
        Exit Sub
    End If

ActiveDocument.Unit = cdrMillimeter

For Each T In ActivePage.FindShapes(, cdrCurveShape)

If T.SizeHeight > (S.SizeHeight * 0.9999) And T.SizeHeight < (S.SizeHeight * 1.0001) Then

If T.SizeWidth > (S.SizeWidth * 0.9999) And T.SizeWidth < (S.SizeWidth * 1.0001) Then

If T.Curve.Nodes.Count = S.Curve.Nodes.Count Then

If Abs(T.Curve.Nodes.First.PositionX - T.CenterX) > Abs(S.Curve.Nodes.First.PositionX - S.CenterX) * 0.999 And _
                        Abs(T.Curve.Nodes.First.PositionX - T.CenterX) < Abs(S.Curve.Nodes.First.PositionX - S.CenterX) * 1.001 Then

SR.Add T

End If

End If

End If

End If

Next T

If SR.Shapes.Count <> 0 Then
        SR.Shapes.All.ApplyUniformFill CreateRGBColor(255, 0, 0)
    End If
End Sub

Those 0.9999 numbers are to overcome CorelDRAW's (or general) floating point comparison limitations, I guess.

And to make testing easier here's an initial file I am using for testing (for some reason I could not directly place it here): https://files.fm/u/yfxzw5hg6

If any of you have some idea on how to efficiently select only the truly similar shapes, such as ((( and not ((( and ))), I would greatly appreciate it. One, seemingly inefficient option, would be to place (a copy of) the shape that needs to be compared on top of the sample shape and compare all the node coordinates. And if nothing else comes up I will probably use that. But perhaps the true pros here know of a better approach.

Thanks in advance!