Paid macro

I am looking someone who can make a nesting macro for me.

I know we have ecut and gdg nesting macro in the market but both are unable to show me the result i am looking for.

I am sharing a link 

https://we.tl/t-Q6kZqYyTbX

I am basically from packaging industry. We need to mix our packaging designs for small quantities on offset printing for our clients. Thats why i need this macro.

Parents
  • Hi Chris,

Why do those packages not give you the required results?

Can you provide images and explanations for what makes a good nest for you? readability? sheet usage? Simplicity of use?

Coming from the signage industry I know the importance of good nesting and I have researched it in fairly good detail and even written a few of my own attempts at doing it. I can say that you'd be hard pressed to beat the solution GDG and ecut offer. It's probably one of the most hard things to write to be both performant and effective especially in Corel Draw.

My suggest would be to look into other third party nesting tools and investing in a good third party application with an API and focus on getting someone to write a bridge to it. For instance vcarve has a LUA api, fairly good nesting and is affordable. There will be many other packages that offer the same thing. Maybe something will suit your needs better?

By a bridge I mean export your files from Corel in a set way and hand the files/instructions over to the nesting application. Do the nest. Then return the files back into Corel.

I hope that helps.

Reply Children
No Data