C# Connect to Corel to Export CDR as PDF

I want to be able to open CorelDraw x19 from my C# application to export the CDR file as a PDF file. I have loaded a reference to Corel.Interop.VGCore and Corel.Interop.CorelDraw as 32 bit application and 64 bit application.

I start by trying to create a variable that references the application =>  var corel = new Corel.Interop.CorelDRAW.Application(); (and tried using VGcore as well)

I get an error =>

System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException
HResult=0x80040154
Message=Retrieving the COM class factory for component with CLSID {DE3D0002-FEE3-4EC0-9845-53D17354AE24} failed due to the following error: 80040154 Class not registered (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80040154 (REGDB_E_CLASSNOTREG)).
Source=mscorlib
StackTrace:
at System.RuntimeTypeHandle.CreateInstance(RuntimeType type, Boolean publicOnly, Boolean noCheck, Boolean& canBeCached, RuntimeMethodHandleInternal& ctor, Boolean& bNeedSecurityCheck)
at System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceSlow(Boolean publicOnly, Boolean skipCheckThis, Boolean fillCache, StackCrawlMark& stackMark)
at System.Activator.CreateInstance(Type type, Boolean nonPublic)
at System.Activator.CreateInstance(Type type)

With this class not registered error.  Does anyone know what this error is and how to fix it?

Thanks