• wx_PatchDraw [updated]

• New: patch.RenderResolution, on-the-fly change of Render Effects Resolution, dpi
      New: patch.AutocenterPowerClipToggle, on-the-fly toggling of "Center new powerclips contents" option
      New: patch.NavigatorWindowSize - for X3 & X4, resizes document navigator (50-500, DRAW's default is 150), standard hotkey is "N"
      Download test version of the macro

• patch.SlowZoomToggle - toggle mousewheel zoom speed…
    • Thu, Nov 15 2007
  • wx_PatchDraw [updated]

• New: patch.RenderResolution, on-the-fly change of Render Effects Resolution, dpi
      New: patch.AutocenterPowerClipToggle, on-the-fly toggling of "Center new powerclips contents" option
      New: patch.NavigatorWindowSize - for X3 & X4, resizes document...
    • Thu, Nov 15 2007
  • wx_PatchDraw [updated: NavigatorWindowSize]

English UI:

Pycckue :-)
    • New:
      patch.NavigatorWindowSize - for X3 & X4, resizes document navigator (50-500, DRAW's default is 150), standard hotkey is "N"
      Download test version of macro

• patch.SlowZoomToggle - toggle mousewheel zoom speed ...
    • Thu, Nov 15 2007
  • wx_PatchDraw [bugfix]

• patch.SlowZoomToggle - toggle mousewheel zoom speed (fast, as in X3 default, or slow, as in Draw11). Shift-scrolling speed is also toggled.
    • patch.ZoomLevelLimitToggle - toggle "Maximum (minimum) zoom level achieved reached" messages. Bug fixed...
    • Thu, Nov 15 2007
  • New Artwork for Wide Format Graphics Creators

The folks at Digital Art Solutions have released a new collection of artwork templates geared toward users creating wide format graphics. The Wide Format Graphics Volume 1 collection provides all artwork as vector objects that can easily scale to any...
    • Wed, Nov 14 2007
  • CorelDRAW Unleashed User Conference Updates

Hopefully you are already aware of the upcoming CorelDRAW Unleashed User Conference to be held in July, 2008. Today I wanted to focus on some changes to the hotel and to the registration process. We got a letter from the Pointe South Mountain Resort a...
    • Wed, Nov 14 2007
  • RecentFiles Nov11 - important fix

Nov 11:

• Important fix: skip '..' parent folder on (multiple) file delete.
      Today I've just deleted 1.5GB of my very valuable data folder, thanx to file restoring software I immediately got it back :-)
    • SaveAs invoke mode if form was minimized - fixed: wrong control got focus, now it's file name input field

Download

• Sun, Nov 11 2007

Nov 11:

Today I've just deleted 1.5GB of my very valuable data folder, thanx to file restoring software I immediately got it back :-)
    • SaveAs invoke mode if form was minimized - fixed: wrong control got focus, now it's file name input field

Download

• Sun, Nov 11 2007

Nov 11:

• SaveAs invoke mode if form was minimized
    • Sat, Nov 10 2007
  • sRGB Upgraded to scRGB by Microsoft

Back in the 90s, Microsoft and HP wanted something to make colors on Web pages look better. The result was the sRGB color model . It definitely served the purpose of the day. Unfortunately it isn't enough to provide the full color range of today's digital...
    • Fri, Nov 2 2007