• Migrate Your Operating Systems to 64-Bit

Windows XP, Vista and 7 come in two major flavors. You can install a 32-bit or 64-bit version. It is important that you understand the difference and why it is important for you to start seriously considering moving to 64-bit if you haven't done so already...
    • Thu, Feb 9 2012
  • Ting Mobile Phone Service

Nowadays it is rare to find someone who doesn't have a wireless phone. It is also increasingly common for people to have a smartphone. Along with the fancier phones have come increasingly costly services. Some people use excessive amounts while others...
    • Wed, Feb 8 2012
  • I Reached Bronze on Fotolia:)

I am very happy to finally be ranked bronze on Fotolia! This shiny landscape was the one to bring me one step up in the ranking:) Click ‘Continue reading’ to find out more about the ranking and royalties, as well as about how to sign up to Fotolia: (...
    • Tue, Feb 7 2012
  • You-Topia Contest from TheDraw&Travel

New contest from TheyDraw&Travel! Learn more at a jump: (...)Read the rest of You-Topia Contest from TheDraw&Travel (223 words) © Anastasiia Kucherenko for Anastasiia Ku, 2012. | Permalink | No comment | Post tags: contest, hyde park, london, map, th...
    • Tue, Feb 7 2012
  • DAZ Studio Pro 4, Bryce 7 Pro and Hexagon 2.5 for Free

The folks at DAZ 3D are giving away three of their most popular products. As I understand it, you simply have to provide them with your contact information. I don't know their strategy, but I can only guess that they are hoping you'll like the software...
    • Tue, Feb 7 2012
  • Interview with Nic Squirrell

Hi! Today I am very excited to interview a highly talented RedBubble artist Nic Squirrell! In this interview Nic will tell about his artistic experience and share some tips on how tbecome more popular on RedBubble. Click “Continue Reading” to find out...
    • Tue, Feb 7 2012
  • How Dr. Seuss Got His Start As A Writer

I often get asked the story about how I started as an author of CorelDRAW books. Part of the story is working hard and being ready when opportunity knocked. Yet it is just as important that I was at the right place at the right time when I saw an online...
    • Mon, Feb 6 2012
  • Stripes Unleashed Volume 2

Users have loved our Textures Unleashed collections and there are more in the works. They also loved the first Stripes Unleashed collection so we wanted to come up with a new collection that provided you even more stripes. That's why we're thrilled to...
    • Sun, Feb 5 2012
  • More RB Challenge Winners:)

I am very happy to see that over the last 2 months I won a few more 20$ Vouchers in RedBubble challenges, yay!!! :) Learn which designs were voted for the most at a jump: (...)Read the rest of More RB Challenge Winners:) (87 words) © Anastasiia Kucherenko...
    • Sun, Feb 5 2012
  • Withdraw Money From iStockPhoto

In this post I will tell you how to withdraw money from iStockPhoto. Click “Continue Reading” to find out more: (...)Read the rest of Withdraw Money From iStockPhoto (207 words) © Anastasiia Kucherenko for Anastasiia Ku, 2012. | Permalink | No comment...
    • Sat, Feb 4 2012
  • Piriform Defraggler

I've seen debates about whether or not it truly helps to defragment your hard drive. What is defragmenting? As files are saved, small pieces of them get stored all over the drive. Defragmenting the drive puts those pieces back in a contiguous order and...
    • Sat, Feb 4 2012
  • Superago Fonts

There are only a couple more days before the Super Bowl and I thought we should feature a "Super" font in honor of the game. The Superago font family comes in six different fonts so download and enjoy!

What do you think of this font family? Post...
    • Fri, Feb 3 2012
    • Thu, Feb 2 2012
  • Scaling Outlines With Image

I often see users post a feature request for something that already exists in CorelDRAW. Last week there was a request for a macro that wasn't necessary because the feature didn't exist. I'm not posting this to knock those asking for the features. We...
    • Thu, Feb 2 2012
  • One Day Sale On Corel Software

Corel is offering a one-day sale on some of their software titles. The sales should be live by the time this post goes out and it will end at 9am EST on Februrary 3, 2012. If you are interested, make sure you take advantage of the sales immediately. To...
    • Thu, Feb 2 2012
  • HP Touchsmart Desktop Computer

There are two reasons I hear people choose a Mac over a PC. First, they claim that the physical design is more pleasing. Second, they prefer the Mac operating system. If you truly want MacOS, you'll have to buy a Mac. While it is different than Windows...
    • Wed, Feb 1 2012