Welcome back to the sneak peek series that will give you some insight into the new features and enhancements in the upcoming version of CorelDRAW Graphics Suite. This fourth one is only going to be a screenshot and not a video, and I don't think I need to comment it a lot more. For those with a 32-bit OS, we will also have a version for you.

• It does not matter, but the program is to encourage spectators to meet user needs. I look forward to the new x 6-inch version. I hope the program is correct annoying bugs and improving the performance, stability. I remain Ai

• It does not matter, but the program is to encourage spectators to meet user needs. I look forward to the new x6 version. I hope the program is correct annoying bugs and improving the performance, stability. I remain AI.

• You'll be pleasantly surprised Sonny!

• @Gerard

Thanks, but I'm quite aware of that fact. I'm using X5 right now on my laptop running on Windows 7 64-bit.

Personally, I do not prefer form over function. If it were a car, I don't care if it's dull to look at, or it doesn't have that much optional equipment. I just want it to be fast, frugal, reliable and not prone to stalling or crashing. That's what it makes it great in the first place.

For me, CorelDRAW X3 was like a hot hatchback. Looks simple but fast, fun, functional and easy to use. CorelDRAW X5 for me is like a heavy SUV. Impressive to look at but uses too much memory, isn't as quick as the previous versions, and it's prone to crashing.

I just hope the X6 will be the next hot hatch for me. Fingers crossed.

• Who cares about how the application looks, now seriously. Does it make it run faster and with less bugs if its transparent? Does it eliminate the bugs if its all bells and whistles?