Hi everyone,

Thank you for letting us know about the concerns with some of the entries in the gallery for our 2011 International Design Contest. We also understand that some people are having problems sending emails to  coreldrawcontest@corel.com. Please send me an email message directly (go to my profile page and click "Send an Email") if you believe your design contest entry in the gallery does not have adequate quality and you would like us to re-upload the file.

Thanks, and sorry for any inconvenience,

John

• Nothing gets the blood pumping like launching into a new run on geometry dash online. The pulsating beats and colorful tracks set the scene, building anticipation as your little square avatar stands ready to take flight.

• Hi everyone,

Just to let you know. We have re-exported and uploaded all of the designs that made it to the Finalists stage. We're very sorry for anyone who did not feel the quality of the jpgs represented their designs well. I'm sure some of you will still feel that your design could look better, but please understand that we have to automatically do the export via macro as there are too many designs to be done manually. In addition, we would never post CDR/CPT files for people to download. Although that would show better detail, we want to protect you, the artists, and the effort you put into the source files themselves. Thanks to all of you who entered the contest, and good luck to those that are finalists. We will be completing the judging in the next several days and will notify potential winners in the next week or two.

John

• Thank you so much, John, for your help! My entry looks OK now and you can see all the details.

I do hope everything will be resolved soon, as this has been quite a letdown to some members of the community. Again, my thanks for your help.

• original looks good & the colours are almost same like it's CDR file because i had exported in PNG-  coreldraw.com/.../127860.aspx

And the file in the contest gallery looks so dull & colours have changed due to the jpeg export....  coreldraw.com/.../132595.aspx

I'm thinking seriously of not participating in contests anymore by corel, nothing remained to trust: (1) process of sending (2) selectors (3) exporting to a wrong format making the entries look different from what they are actually. by the way thanks a lot to you Mr. John & Mr. Gerard & others who helped throughout.

• 我已经发送高精度的JPEG到coreldrawcontest@corel.com

这是我的作品链接:coreldraw.com/.../131181.aspx

希望尽快帮我更新!