Mill Town Panorama

Normal 0

Edit:

I'm going to mention something about watermarking images.

Once you post your image online- or even send it to another computer- it effectively becomes prey in the always-open season for digital theft. A watermark affects the impact of an image it is true, but it also serves as a deterrent to theft. People who don't want to pay for your images, or worse, would profit off them without compensation to you, have a lot of hard work ahead of them to remove a watermark.

Because an image appears on the web many people think it's free- people who don't know the first thing about copyright. Even less people know what IPTC data is but you can bet most newspaper and magazine editors do. All of my images will contain either a watermark or a visible copyright to deter theft and all of it will have my copyright embedded within the invisible (to the average person) and editable text fields of the IPTC information available to the jpeg format.

/Edit.

I consider panorama making a speciality in my photography. This is not my favourite but represents one of the largest I ever put together in Corel Photopaint- between 15 and 20 vertically oriented shots of the town I live in.

Corel has loads of tools for blending seams nicely.

I sure hope the full view of this shows up!

Anonymous
Related
Recommended