Anonymous
  • Love your design.  Would love to use it for the nonprofit that I run.  We are opening a drive thru which we are naming the "Dashboard Diner".  Much of the work in the diner will be done by adults with disabilities who are not currently employed.  They will earn real wages and learn good job skills which can then help them to get other jobs in the community.  See us at www.northwoodswisconsin.org

Is the design copyrighted or requires a royalty?  We just love it and hope you will let us use it.  Thanks so much for your consideration.  Jeff

• Sorry for the delay, I must have missed the comment notification. The text is a simple contour inside with a metalic gradient at a different angle than the top gradient. This gives it a polished metal look.

Thanks!

• I love the 50s so this peice is nice for me xD great, simple vectorization @ the chev and the palette-shap3d design, and the shadow behind the chev. and dewd may I ask... how do you do the text like that... outline the text and contour it? or wut

Related
Recommended