Before, Crash, After

I recently restored this old 4 wheeler I picked up for $400 bones. I restored it orange... You probably saw it in a previous gallery pic.

Well me my my brother wen riding and I had a pretty good little crash. Rolled it down the mountain. I took a stump to the chest and the 4 wheeler rolled right over top of me. Unbelievably, after I caught my breath (60 seconds later), I only had minor cuts and bruises. It started up and I drove home...in pain of course. It was a painful experience and night after that. One of my worst crashes I'd say. It would be so hard on my family if someone wasn't watching out for me that day. Thank GOD!

I'm very happy to be ok and decided to make a little warning graphic on my spare time using my favorite graphic software.

The graphic also shows a new completed restoration of the 4 wheeler compared to initial picture. All camo wrap was designed and printed with CorelDraw as well as all of the decals. It also sports all new steering, rear brakes, carb. I prolly got about 8 or 9 hundred total in it and it works like a champ!

~John

Anonymous
Related
Recommended