Red Ambition

Design was originally done in flash by the customer I then converted and traced in X3 (X3 handles the contour cut commands for the Roland better than X4). Bevels were added in Photopaint. Printed on Orical 3553RA using a Roland XC540. Laminated with Orical 290G and contour cut on the Roland XC540.

Anonymous
  • Thanks, I use Versaworks to print and cut as well. The reason I use X3 to do the contour is because I can't seems to get the CutCOntour color set up in X4 to stay put. I get it to work and and a week later it won't. Seems X3 is more stable in that respect of setting up the color pallets. Other than that I love X4, it is a little heavier on the memory side and don't run as fast but I like the features better. You should come join the www.thewrapresource.com Be prepared tho, I think there is only 3 Corel user I and catch a lot of flack for it. I stand my ground tho. I would rather use Corel over Adobe any day. You are right about easy to do a bad install and I am glad to see somebody new recognize that. There are way to many installers out there turning out crap and giving the market a bad name.

• Looks sweet. I have been learning now to apply vinyl and wrap vehicles lately....and its so easy to do a bad job! Your website is great some of the jobs you have done are awesome! We use a Roland SP-540v to print, we use VersaWorks to control the cutting etc. Do you print - cut straight from Corel? I use X4 to set up the artwork then rip it through versaworks....should I be using X3? I enjoy seeing your wraps...gives me something to aspire to :-)

• The comments I got on the pix I took during the install of this were  "thats not real it was done in photoshop"... It looks that way to the naked eye, pretty cool effect. You can see photos of the instal on my website. www.isignwraps.com

Related
Recommended