Eye Study

Done in CorelDraw x5 - This was a eye study in the attempt to make the eye ball look wet. Any critiquing or technique advice would be welcomed.

Anonymous
  • 1st of all, this 1 is great work !!!

2ndly, i'm not experienced how the stock art websites work but you may try them for selling such beautiful artworks of yours by taking the guidance of some of the artists in this community who sell their artworks this way. All the best !

even i'm from a small town but i always keep in mind that where there isn't demand, there you have a scope to try selling what you are best at ! you know an anecdote: a famous shoes-making company had sent 2 of their salesmen in african jungles for survey of market. 1 of them replied after survey, "the people don't even know what a shoe is. No sign of creating a market". the other salesman replied after survey, "send a lorry full of various types of shoes, as these people don't know what a shoe is, i can convince them how good it is for feet the using of shoes !" that's the attitude ! your artwork is great & so, it'll get the scope !

• Hello James, not sure how this setup works, so I will answer here. Have no Gallery yet, but soon I will have some confidence in presenting at least one pic.

• WOW, Thanks. But I've seen your gallery and you do great work. I just wish I could make some money doing this. I live in a relatively small town and the sign business has really dried up out here.

• Yep James, I am totally jealous of the way you 'paint'.  If I had one tenth of your talent, I would be a happy man.  The visions in my head will never make it to the 'board' with the lack of talent I possess.

Keep up the great work and continue to WOW us!!

• LOL -- Thanks Graewerld -- I think?

• Nope, not this time -- it looks INCREDIBLE!!!!

The coloring of the flesh around the tear duct is spot on, and the glisten is just right.

I hate you.  ;-)

Related
Recommended