Bloodpack - Slythe [detail]: online game graphic

A detail of a vector image (in process) from many I have done for a Facebook vampire game called Bloodpack, with CorelDraw X5.
Tools used: Mesh Fill for the main face shape, Artistic Media tools for the hair strands, lots of gradient fills and transparencies for most of the objects. I mostly utilised the Bézier tool to shape up all the objects (except the hair). I used different layers for the Mesh, the facial features, the hair, the torso and the clothing.

Una imagen vectorial (en proceso) entre muchas otras que hice para un juego de Facebook sobre vampiros llamado Bloodpack, con CorelDraw X5.
Herramientas usadas: Relleno de Malla para la forma principal de la cara, pinceles de Medios Artísticos para las fibras de cabello, muchos rellenos en degradado y transparencias para la mayoría del resto de los objetos. Usé principalmente la herramienta de Bézier para crear los objetos (exceptuando el cabello), usando distintas capas para la malla, los rasgos de la cara, el cabello, el torso y la ropa.

Anonymous
Parents
No Data
Comment Children
No Data
Related
Recommended