Business cards

I recently did a new version of my business cards. I chose a retro look based on old pen quill boxes, from which I took ideas for the colour pallette and for the overall composition. I used a self-portrait I had with an old Bavarian hat on and some glasses which belonged to my great-grandfather and quickly did a simplified vector rendition of it, with a style which evoked old woodcut illustrations. The next step was selecting some miscellaneous fonts which had a 1930's feel to them and voilá, it was done. This is just a mock-up; the real ones have the edges painted with black and the back side is completely red.

Recientemente actualicé el diseño de mis tarjetas de presentación. Elegí un estilo retro, basado en diseños de antiguas cajas de plumillas, de las que tomé ideas para la paleta de color y la composición general. Luego utilicé un autorretrato donde aparezco con un viejo sombrero bávaro y unos anteojos que pertenecieron a mi bisabuelo y rápidamente creé una versión vectorial del mismo, con un estilo que evoca a las antiguas ilustraciones de grabado en madera. El siguiente paso fue elegir algunas fuentes misceláneas que tuvieran un sabor a 1930 y todo quedó listo. Esta imagen es una maqueta; las tarjetas impresas tienen los bordes pintados con negro y el reverso está impreso enteramente en rojo.

Anonymous
Parents
No Data
Comment Children
No Data
Related
Recommended