Rainbow Chameleon

I have been searching for this for so long!  I still can't find the actual CDR file but here's the story.  Back when I was a kid I had CorelDRAW 3 and I used the blend tool to make something very much like this.  It was so extensive that the computer had a hard time rendering it so when I opened draw and launched the file it would do all the blends roughly 3 pieces per second in quite a psychadelic display of color.  People loved the art but they REALLY loved watching it load that way.   Years later after that computer was long gone alone with all it's data I started working here at Corel and my mother bugged me about making the Chameleon again so I re-did one.  Then I lost that file as well :(  I knew I backed it up on one of my web servers but...I'm not exactly that organised so it's taken me 4 years but I found the bitmap version today lol.  Gotta post it here and on Facebook before I lose the blasted thing again!

Anonymous
Parents
No Data
Comment
  • Boy, I wish I could find the original but that computer was taken to the dump 11 years ago.  You see, back in version 3 you could rotate more than 360 degrees so I coudl litterally make something move and spin say 3600 times so that it would just twirl around and around and around to the sound of the hard drive flipping out.  If only Screen Capture had existed then.  Also, I never found out how to get data files off the system because I was just a little kid, basically I spent all my time on that system making graphic art or playing Ski Free.  

Children
No Data
Related
Recommended