iriswire2.jpg

Anonymous
  • Mo, or anyone else, when you use power clip, will it have any kind of diverse effect on exporting it as say an .eps file?  Would the integrety of that image stay intact or would there be shifts, changes or errors opening that up in other softwares that can read .eps files?  I know it won't be editable unless opened in Corel Draw.

• Former Member
    Former Member over 15 years ago

Ted, its more than enough to see for me, THANK YOU A LOT! For displaying the nodes I did it very difficult: I've taken a screenshot of the white coloured shape in wireframe mode, cropped it and powerclipped it to the shape. Its not very different from my usual work process, because all my meshfills are powerclipped. I am using simple forms like retangles to work with meshfill (its much easier to get control over the nodes and the subdivision)

• Hi Ted, what if you tried to capture it in "Simple Wire  Frame" mode and paste that next to the original? Just a thought. =)

• Sorry Mo, it's a bit hard to see the nodes clearly.

I'm trying to figure out how Tatsyana and others do it, (show the color and wireframe versions side by side).

The only way I know how would be to isolate a petal, duplicate it and color the whole petal white to show the nodes up.

Is there a common technique for that?

Related
Recommended