Anonymous
  • Why does my shoulder hurt when I spend too much time in front of the computer?

433Mhz RXB8 Remote Receiver Module RXB8

• Hey Ghiangelo,

Yep, the latest thing in hip replacement is called "hip resurfacing".  Just finished a book for Elsevier (medical publishing company) on that.  It's kind of a hip replacement "light"... they don't remove the femoral head, just put a stainless steel cap over it.  Some of those illustrations are in my gallery.

Here's one: coreldraw.com/.../picture18249.aspx

Thanks for the comments!  You must have some knowledge of anatomy.  Your right about the shoulder.  Human shoulders are unique in the way they function... amazing range of motion compared to everything else.

Rob

• geez, now i'm starting to get queezy :P  reminds me of the that great TLC program The Operation (i think thats what it was called). have you ever done any illustrations of hip replacement? when i saw that on TV i couldn't eat for days.

anyway nice peek at the coracoid process! the scapula is one of the most amazing skeletal structures. it's the origin of so many muscles and yet it's fundamentally 'floating' in other muscles. everything basically tensions against everything else and the whole thing holds together.

Related
Recommended