Hello there, I'm using CD2018 and have some macros to work faster. But suddenly my macros "disappeared" from CorelDRAW. The gms files are still @ their location "C:\Program Files\Corel\CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2018\Draw\GMS" but when I click to execute a macro, there's an empty list... and my shortcuts don't do anything when clicked... What's wrong with Corel?
About the folder... even though new versions of Corel don't use the "user" folder anymore, they use the Program Files folder instead (don't know why, but Corel is weird)
I thought it was just the opposite. Used to be in the program folder but now uses the user folder. If one (gms folder) isn't already there you have to make one.
What happens if you right-click on "Visual Basic for Application" and choose "New Macro Project..."?
Already delayed and nothing changed...
OMG I can't say how much I'm in hate with Corel... uninstalled CorelDRAW 2018... removed all folders, cleaned with CCleaner... made a NEW installation, with new directory (C:\Corel instead C:\Program Files\Corel) and now NOTHING work...
I'm almost giving up....
Edit: Uninstalled everything again, reverted CCleaner regedit options, reinstalled Corel from scratch... no gms files on Corel folders... and NOTHING! F*CK YOU COREL!
Eskimo said:What happens if you right-click on "Visual Basic for Application" and choose "New Macro Project..."?
Asks me where to save the file... then gives me an error saying it can't load the file project
Guys (and gals).. sorry for alll my bad language and frustrating posts... but i was really upset and until now I don't really know what happened and neither what actually fixed it (maybe it was just God's had at all)... because I've redone every step more than 1, 2, 3 times and nothing was changed. But what i did LAST:
1. Uninstalled Corel Graphics Suite 2018
2. Deleted Corel remaining files from "Program Files", "AddData" and "ProgramData" folders.
3. Run CCleaner and fixed the Registry (made a backup first)
4. Restarted Windows
5. Intalled Corel Graphics Suite 2018 with different directory (it is now "C:\Corel" instead of "C:\Program Files\Corel")
6. Updated to Update 1
7. Opened up CorelDRAW and miracly default macros were there and working!
8. Closed CorelDRAW
9. Copied back my .gms files to GMS folder on Corel main directory
10. Opened up CorelDRAW and my macros were there and working!
11. Closed CorelDRAW
12. Imported my workspace (.cdws) with my configs
13. Copied my configs to "C:\Users\NAME\AppData\Roaming\Corel\CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2018"
14. Opened up CorelDRAW again and everything was just fine again!
Posted here the step-by-step because I really don't know what did the difference this time (as I told, I guess it was God's hand). But to try to helo any other futere problematic user as I was... I mean, some ppl just made questions here, find theirs solutions and don't think about other people, don't post here what really was the solution. SO, as told, I really don't know how, but with those steps, I can work again without a pain... Thanks to all of you that tried to help! God bless you all!