Cannot find impact tool anywhere in CorelDraw 2018

I have been using Corel Draw since version 2 but 2018 has got me very frustrated. The application corrupted a complicated logo file I worked on and then CD2018 would not restart. So after a repair from the control panel in window 7 64 bit ultimate - CD2018 opens and I have nearly recreated the logo but I cannot find the Impact Tool ANYWHERE.

Can someone please help me find or reinstall this tool?

Many thanks

• With great logic which escapes me, it's in the flyout from the polygon tool.......

• When you say you did a repair in the control panel to get CD2018 to restart, what did you do? See below, was your program behaving like what I describe?

My Corel Draw 2018 currently won't open. I subscribe to constant upgrade program and since the upgrade to 2018 I have had it corrupt more than a few files. The file corruption thing seems to be in the past for me, but now I can't even open the program on either one of my computers (PC-Windows 7 & Laptop Windows 10). It gets hung up on initializing user interface, then a window pops up with notice that Corel is no longer working and they will let me know if they come up with solution. In the mean time, I am trying to get someone from Corel to call me back with some answers or tricks to get me back up and running.