Help! I bought vector pack, installed from library, but can't find the images.

So, I bought the vector pack, went in and downloaded or installed all of the individual packs, but can't find them.  According to the packs it says there'd be a folder on my desktop which I could then use the import function within Corel to open, but I can't find them anywhere.  No choice or indicator when downloading regarding where they would go.

Parents
  • Wow. Today I purchased the Ultimate Vector Bundle Volume 2, downloaded the 162MB file, and clicked on the .exe. I followed the prompts, and it said installation finished. Clicked OK. Nothing. Opened CorelDraw, tried to find them. Nothing. Looked in the Corel content folder. Nothing. I can't find anything on my hard drive that was installed. I went to the Corel site, verified that I had purchased the bundle, I thought, maybe I did something wrong installing it, so I clicked on the Installation and Activation link, It took me to a page that had NOTHING for installing the product I just purchased. I figured maybe I had to register it? It asks for the license key, which it claims is on the order confirmation email, but it is not. 

I purchased this product on a whim, just to treat myself with a little something. Instead I get an afternoon of aggravation and frustration. I am surprised that Corel for creating this customer dissatisfaction booby trap. Maybe blame it on cleverbridge, but Corel is still responsible. I have requested a full refund and I am unlikely to purchase any such product from Corel again.

• Hi ,

Sorry to hear about your experience. 

The pack should be installed in a folder on your desktop. 

Once the install is complete, you will be able to navigate to the folder on your Desktop.
    From within CorelDRAW, simply import the file by going <b>File > Import.</b> This will then open into an existing document.
    Once you have the file imported, you will need to ungroup it to use the individual clipart elements. To do this, it is <b>Object > Group > Ungroup Objects</b> or <b>(Ctrl+U)</b>.</p>
Children