Can't find a Fit to Page option when printing

I was using X8.  Now I've gone to 2018 and immediately have this problem that I would think is more a windows problem but I can't figure it out and don't have files to test what it could be.  The file I am trying to print is done on 2018 and I can't open it in X8 to see if it has anything to do with the file, although I wouldn't think so.

I am opening an A2 size Corel 2018 document.  I want to print it on our network printer on a letter size sheet.  Typically through the Windows print driver I just set stuff to Fit to Page and it scales a large drawing down to 8.5x11 or a small one up to 8.5x11.   But Fit to Page in the print driver is not working how I would expect.

I have posted this 1min 37sec video.

tinytake.s3.amazonaws.com/.../TinyTake13-03-2019-03-16-38.mp4

• Hi, Steve!

When you first go to the Layout tab, it shows that the content is 580.35 mm wide x 45,720 mm tall.

45,720 mm is the height of CorelDRAW's 150 foot x 150 foot "world".

When you try to fit to page, it's scaling it WAY down, and the width becomes miniscule.

Perhaps there is something in the document that has somehow acquired that world-sized size, and is messing things up.

If you can't find anything, I'd be happy to look at the file. Feel free to contact me privately if you wish.

A single line of VBA code might be able to find it.

• Open the Print Preview panel and choose "Fit to page"