exported PDF's unreadable

I've had 5 clients this week tell me that they cannot open the .pdf's I have created in Corel Draw. 

I have tried the Save As function, the Export Function, and the Publish to PDF function, and there doesn't seem to be a difference for the clients. 

Other posts have suggested using a different program to open the files, but I have not control over what a client uses to open them.

I am running Corel Draw 2017 ver. 19.1.0.419,  on Windows 10 Pro ver. 1709 

Parents
No Data
  • SOLVED:
    The issue was simple: Coreldraw was telling me that my .pdf was done, but it wasn't. I was attempted to send files that were not yet complete. 

I would hit "export to .pdf", the dialog window would close and I'd get a little sound fx on my computer ("da ding!"), then I'd hit "attach" in my email program. But unfortunately the .pdf wasn't done yet, and Outlook was sending the file exactly as it existed the moment I hit "attach". 

COREL: Please add a PROGRESS BAR to the export function, or at least don't play the little sound until it's actually done!

Children
  • COREL: Please add a PROGRESS BAR to the export function, or at least don't play the little sound until it's actually done!

look at the lower right corner of your screen, You will notice that there is an icon that is activated when you save, export, print, etc.

If the file is small, it disappears very quickly, but if it is larger it remains visible. The type of icon tells you what the program is doing in the background. If you double click on it, you will see the progress bar that you request (this is in that way, since several years and several versions.)