Change text and lines from Black to White

Another question (just posted a problem with PDF output - this is a different question.):

Besides generating PDFs for producing silk-screens I'm also generating PNGs or JPGs for renderings within Solidworks.

I create the silk-screens in CorelDraw using Black for the lines and text.   But the ink will be printed white on a grey painted surface and I want to bring them into Solidworks as white lines and text.  If I take the Corel jpg (or png) out as Black text and lines and import into Solidworks I get this, which is not what I want:

How can I change the text and lines to white as I am using File > Export in CorelDraw?

Parents
No Data
  • I could change the color with either a Color Style or put stuff on another layer but I am wondering if there is something in the export settings choices that I am missing that could change black to white at that point.  Apparently not, or you guys would have suggested it. 

Short of that I guess the Color Style way might be good for my purposes.  I'll look into using that. I've never done that.

BTW, do you guys have any idea why I am not able to output the lines in the PDF?  That's the other question I posted today... (maybe I didn't actually post it as a Question and instead posted it as a Discussion - what is the effective difference here.) 

this one has me stuck.

community.coreldraw.com/.../text-shows-but-drawn-lines-don-t-show-in-pdf

Children
No Data