Upgrade Popup after every time I close the software.

This.

I paid for my software. I don't want to upgrade. I cannot even afford it. I want to use my 2018 version.

I also use it together with another software that is locked to version 2018 only (that software use CorelDraw within the software itself to manage the vector part so it  isn't a matter of saving in old file format) so it would just be stupid for me to upgrade.

I have tried various tricks to try to get rid of this. But everything has failed.

Please help me fix this issue once for all.

It is not nice to the paying customers to do this. Please, pretty please.

It is ok to do advertising once but we should be given the option to opt out once it has been shown once.

Please.

Parents
  • It is not nice to the paying customers to do this. Please, pretty please.

I've got a feeling Corel cares more and more about the money and less and less about their customers.
    It will come back to bite them.

In the Help menu, Message Settings, try changing the "Receive updates/offers as tray notifications" setting to once a month for example.
    Disable the two other options if you want.
    Not sure this will help you get rid of these pop ups completely but they should at least be less frequent, I hope.

By the way, you don't happen to be Swedish, do you?
    I noticed in another thread that you had a screenshot where the color palette swatches were named in Swedish. 

Reply Children