Coreldraw Antialiasing

I am a carpet and fabric designer. Coreldraw's drawing tools are very good. Due to my profession, I have to work pixel. I make my drawings in corel and transfer them to illustrator, antialiasing is turned off, I open the pixel view, bring it and make the final corrections.

If coreldraw had antialiasing off feature, I wouldn't need illustrator.

Does Coreldraw have antialiasing turned off?

Parents
No Data
  • Draw can use pixels as document unit of course, and it has a Pixels view mode.
    You can also activate Object Hinting for objects, you can make them Snap to Pixels and you can Align with Pixel Grid.

Not sure how it works in Illustrator but I guess Draw's options should do what you need.

Or maybe I misunderstood?

Children
  • Draw can use pixels as document unit of course, and it has a Pixels view mode.

I can use the Pixels view mode - but is there any way to have it display without antialiasing the edges of vector shapes?

If the final output is going to be a monochrome bitmap, for example, how would one best see, while editing, what they were going to get? They could convert to a monochrome bitmap in DRAW, but that would be a destructive operation.