Document events macros not work

Hello, 
I am user of CorelDRAW X3, X5, X8, 2022 /trial/ and specially VBA/VBE automation and crossing automation CorelDRAW/Excel, CorelDRAW/Word, CorelDRAW/Access and others

I use CorelDRAW X3, X5 and I haven't had any major problems

Some time ago I decided to buy the supposedly better version of Corel - CorelDRAW X8

For a long time, I did not notice that my version had hidden problems, namely the inability to run Document event macros
such as Document_Open, Page_Activate and others.

I made all kinds of attempts to solve the problem - installations, uninstallations on different computers with
different operating systems - Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 11
This took me an awful lot of time, but I never got around to it. I contacted corel support but they told me
that this version is no longer supported and to contact corel community. That's what I'm doing right now.

So far I have only found one author who describes having such a problem - FaneDuru
I am sharing this trouble with CorelDRAW X8 licensed product in the hope that someone can help me find a solution. 
There are other issues with the version, but this is the one that matters the most to me. I assume it's a problem for other users as well.

Greetings!
Parents
  • I also have Corel Draw X8 and this feature does not work in the
    VBA project (Document) / ThisDocument (module).
    But in gms-project / CorelDraw X8 Objects / ThisMacroStorage
    You can write, for example, the macro =GlobalMacroStorage_DocumentOpen=
    It works for me.
    Taras

Reply Children