How do we set the nudge or micro-nudge to 1-inch increments?

We are drawing a floor plan using architectural units set to feet with scaling set to 1/16" = 1 Foot on a 17" x 22" page.  For the life of us, we cannot get the nudge or micro nudge to move objects or nodes in exactly 1-inch increments.  How do we need to set the nudge feature to move in these standard increments?

• I couldn't tell you because I simply hate changing the rulers in CorelDRAW to draw objects in scale. In my workplace it can lead to very major problems in production. People working on auto-pilot don't notice the artificial scale that is set, export artwork to another application and don't notice the size of the artwork is usually not correct. So I tend to create my designs of signs, vehicle wraps, billboards, etc at full size. If I'm dealing with a large building elevation I'll draw it at reduced scale with visually loud warning labels next to the artwork. Then for client sketches I'll make separate documents on normal page sizes at smaller scales (with all the dimensions and specs listed). The production people work from my full size files and the customers get PDFs of the spec'ed out sketches.