Arround the the picture there is an white border. Ho to do it exatly the same? Please, tell me!
That would be the "Blend Tool"
Why photopaint? Can easily be down in Draw.
How? I saw the woman, that made it. It was in Corel Phopto-Paint. But I did not remember how. If you know how to receive the same effect in Corel - Ok. I am listening.
Couple of ways but
1. Create a rectangle/square with a fairly large/thick outline
2. duplicate & convert outline to curves (cntrl+shift+q)
3. create drop shadow from that shape - change from "Multiply" to "Normal "/ 100% white / feather about 5
4. break apart (ctrl+k)
5. powerclip into the orig outline rectangle then set fill & outline of the powerclip to none
6. drop onto any image as needed