Hotkey not working in corel capture

How can I fix CorelCapture. It has not worked for me since X4. Maybe not before that.  The hotkey activation does not work, and says that the key is already assigned.  All of the keys have this response. But I have never set the hotkeys on any program and only use Cntl c and V to copy and paste. Can anyone tell me how to get Corel Capture to work? It would be nice to have a corel utility to do this, as I hate downloading random software from the net to fix something, and possibly introduce malware into my system. I run a lot of software, from Adobe to Davinci Resolve.  I have no idea which program is conflicting with which, and it seems to me that the hotkeys are not reserved by any other program. It seems Corel cannot access them.  By the way, this is a Windows 7 pro setup.  Thanks.

Parents
  • Last week bought CorelDraw 2020 Technical Suite, ... and have exactly same problem where Corel Capture advises all hotkey configurations I tried are already assigned, ... however I have Corel Video Studio 2018 installed and its "Live Screen Capture" works great with hotkey working well.   ... Checked keyboard set up options including update driver, ... but no way could I get Corel Capture to work, ... am using a Lenovo T420 laptop running windows 7 pro, ... and suggestions would be greatly appreciated ?  ... thanks a bunch, Paul

Reply Children