2 small requsts for Corel Draw 2019

Hi, i am new to Corel Draw (i draw a lot in Illustrator and Affinity Designer), and i found that i can aply to a TEXT only a flat Colour. and if i want to add a "Fountain fill" etc., i have to convert the Text to curvs (maybe i mistaking).

So, my first requst is simple:

• Please allow to aplly al kinds of Fills, allso to a Text! (I don't want to lost my text every time i want to add a Fill...)
  • Please allow to aplly al kinds of Fills, allso to a Outline! (I don't want to lost my outline every time i want to add a Fill...)

My second requst is:

I found thaht its very easy to aplly "Trancparency" to an object, but i didnt see an option just for "Tint" (to lighten and darken the colour, without Trancparen background) like i see in other graphic aplications.

So, please ad a "Thint Slider", to give the ability to aply how Dark \ Light the colour should be (i know that its possible and easy to do that in Draw, but it will be a good idea if it will be more "Easyer" and "Official"... see image).

And don't forgot about my Effects reqest...

community.coreldraw.com/.../why-can-i-not-use-power-clip-together-with-the-bevel-effect-feature-request

Thanks!

Parents Reply Children
No Data