Bitmap tracing

I’m not sure if it’s me but is the bitmap tracing in Coreldraw really rubbish. Even simply bitmaps have portions missing are just not useable. I am forced to convert to vector using a different program then import back into Coreldraw.

anybody else found the same

petem

• Hello, I think it works good.

Can you supply an example? CorelDRAW Trace have several settings you can do. Which other non-coreldraw tracing app are you using?

1) it depends on the quality of the image original to get vectorized. (a general tip is to always try to clean up from dusts and so forth). 2) When using the CoreDRAW Trace to bitmap, you can adjust the quality of the trace.

In this webinar I mention/show for instance how to use CorelDRAW Trace. Fast forward to around 36 or 36.30 minutes into the webinar www.youtube.com/watch

• The result is relative to the image, but not always it's just "one-click" action, sometimes it requires to adjust settings. BTW I use Trace often and it works fine

• The result is relative to the image, but not always it's just "one-click" action, sometimes it requires to adjust settings.

After a user has gone through the process of adjusting the settings to produce good results with a particular type of image, does PowerTrace give that user any ability to save those settings as a custom preset? Or do they have to make those adjustments again... and again... and again... every time they trace an image of that type?