Side Tools - sorting after annoying Corel updates?

Once again, Corel has updated my software and made serious changes without me knowing (or agreeing to it)
and all these changes have me annoyed as hell!

My colour palette is gone...from a double palette, with an additional custom palette attached, to the default single row palette.
Why?

I managed to get that fixed, along with a few other things, but its taken me forever to get things the way I like
...and then you make changes without my understanding.
I get that some software updates might mess with certain settings, but this is unfair.

I see the left side tool bar has changed...and I don't know how to change it back!

There are a few new tool icons there...things that I don't use regularly (so i don't need them there)
...and it has completely disrupted my work flow because things that I am used to are not in the same places any more!!!

How can I remove tool icons? or move them down to the bottom of the list (out of the way)?

Also, I don't use the bezier tool...I use the Freehand tool every day, all day. And yet...now...the Bezier tool is the default...everytime I go for my freehand draw tool, I have to click off the Bezier tool to find it.

WHY??!!
Why have you changed this Corel?...without asking me?
How do I make the Freehand tool the default?

?

Parents Reply Children