Snap To Objects not working since Win 10 install

I just did a Win 10 Pro upgrade (from Win 7 Pro) and everything appears to have gone smoothly.

However, when working in Coreldraw, I noticed that objects and nodes are not self locating and "snapping" together.
I rely on this feature
I believe this is the "snap to object" feature...and I have checked within Options/Customizations, that this feature is on, active, all things selected.

The quick turn on/off command from within the program is Alt+Z...which does not fix it.
Alt+Z also appears to be a Win 10 command...I get screen record/stream options appear on the screen when I press it.

So, has Win10 killed the snap to feature? is it related to the Alt+Z command? or what is going on?

Parents
  • Please, if anyone has any ideas how to fix this?

I rely heavily on the snap-to-object feature, and I have been unable to get any work done today.

I have done a Repair from the disc...and then completely uninstalled and reinstalled Corel, because it didn't fix it.

After the new install, I had partial snap-to working! but not everything was working correctly.
    For example, I could create a box...stretch it to align with another box, and I was able to snap to the edge.
    But I couldn't put my cursor on a box corner, snap to it, and draw a new box outwards from that node.

And then, for no apparent reason, all snap-to functions disappeared again! (still working in the same file)

I've checked all settings again, and all is as it should be (that I can tell)

I need to know if there is a compatibility issue with Win 10.
    If so, I can revert to Win 7.

• I have done a Repair from the disc...and then completely uninstalled and reinstalled Corel, because it didn't fix it.

Are you using a workspace with any customization, or based on an older workspace that you imported?

If so, have you tried running using a completely fresh, default workspace?

Children