Are all the Corel purchased Bundles just Collages of Clip Art and not Individual pieces like the Starter Pack?

With no help from Corel Support, after 5 days, I managed to figure out where my  Ultimate Vector Bundles 1 and 2 were installed. I moved them to the same folder location as the Starter Pack (i.e., C:\Users\<my account>\Documents\Corel\Corel Content\Images). When I use the CONNECT Content, all I see are something like 50 collages of clip art, not individual pieces. Is there a step I'm missing? I didn't pay $150.00 for collages. I would expect these to be sorted out in folders.

Parents
No Data
  • I know it's been six months, but did you click on the image? Depending on the settings, that might show you thumbnails of what is in the folder.

Sorry this group is less active - in fact, finding this forum was a bit of a challenge for me as well - it's not listed in the top level of the community, or at least not where it used to be.

If that didn't work, I might have a couple of other answers - Corel is pretty terrible at their support game, that's for certain. I'm glad you got the folders figured out at least.

Children