NOT RESPONDING

Hello,

We have recently upgraded CorelDraw 2019 (Version 21) and this has been a very disappointing time the previous version was great and although there are new products to check out here from a business point of view this upgrade has been terrible.

We also downloaded the improvement software patches that apparently fixed the issue of the application freezing and going into a 'not responding' state before shutting down. This is still happening so often it's hard to keep track of the amount times it happens during the working day. We are pretty unhappy with this as it's shutting down so often it's making our workload suffer.

We have tried the usual closing down and restarting but this does not help. 'Super Frustrating'

Will there be anymore updates coming to improve this ?

Regards

Wayne 

Imprint Rubber Stamps - www.rubberstamps.com.au

Imprint Engraving - www.imprintengraving.com.au

Parents Reply
  • I understand about the storage space and it's a good place to start. I have checked and we have plenty of space.

Yes, unfortunatey usually there's not enough information about this. Most people said "I have a lot of free space on my hard disk, more than 200 Gb free". But they don't know how much is really used by Windows as swap file, then sometimes Windows is using only 1 Gb, or even less (sometimes, it starts on 16 Mb) And of course, it's enough an small document to cause problems. 

Children
No Data