Difficult to see the Rulers bar

Hi All,

I just installed CorelDraw 2019 for MAC.  I'm having a lot of difficulty seeing the "Ruler" bar.

It's very gray and light in color. Is there any way I can make the numbers darker to see the

Rulers bar better.  Or maybe changing to a darker theme may help?  If so, how do I do that?

All help is appreciated.

Thanks

Parents
  • No unfortunately. In Windows the Light theme has better ruler visibility than the medium theme. But both are crap and Corel have been told , many times, by different people and still they ignore us.

• In Windows the Light theme has better ruler visibility than the medium theme.

If I compare the color values on the screen, I see this:

In both 2018 and 2019, in the Light theme, the ruler ticks are 45% black on a background that is 4.3% black.

In 2018, in the Medium theme, the ruler ticks are 68.6% black on a 7.5% black background.

In 2019, in the Medium theme, the ruler ticks are 23.5% black on a 0% black background.

The Medium theme ruler colors in 2019 make no sense to me at all.

I usually use the Light theme, and often don't have the rulers displayed. When I do have them displayed, though, I wish that the tick marks and text were darker, even in the Light theme.

Reply Children
No Data