Why is the Corel Draw 2019 Mac version so bad?

I can't believe you charge people for this worthless piece of trash software.  Shameful.  I've used the PC version and it's very good.  The Mac version is a rip off.  I want my money back!

• I suspect it was released early because some of us are being cut off from Adobe Illustrator this year -- Mac OSX is finally dropping support for the CS6 version, the last version you could outright buy without being slaved to monthly payments by Adobe. A lot of us have begged Corel to make the transition to Mac to fill that hole. 

The Mac version is brand new... it takes a huge effort to port software like Corel. I've used CorelDraw on Windows... this Mac port is definitely not as good an experience. There are a lot of limitations. But the price is reasonable for something I can own and not worry about losing my graphics editor when I'm between contracts and times get tight. The Adobe pricing model is seriously abusive for those of us who do graphic arts as a hobby or side job. 

That said: Corel, if you're listening, as grateful as I am to you, there are a lot of bugs. Please keep working. I and others have paid good money to keep your devs employed! Please use it well!