Why MacOS CDGS 2019 should not be same price as the genuine (Windows) version... (Or even, should be a free product)

I presently work with both MacOS and Windows versions of CDGS2019, in a multi-platform environment.

I have been using CDGS during years and I very recently got the MacOS version too. To be honest, I am VERY VERY DISAPOINTED. The Mac version should not be named the same as the Windows version, and the price should be much cheaper. There are so many differences and limitations in the MacOS product.

I list just a few of them, that I could notice during the first (1) hour of use:

* No decent UI customization (only 1 toolbar, no workspace management, very limited set of icons available for the toolbar customization...)

* No VBA => No third party add-on like for the Windows version! It seems that scripting can only use JavaScript. It seems that developing/managing add-ons for multi-platform environments will be a real mess...

* No zoom calibration! 1/1 zoom on retina screens looks like a small thumbnail! I must set zoom to about 268% to get real size on screen!

* No possibility to set exact zoom factor by typing precise zoom factor manually. Getting the proper zoom factor is very difficult when a non standard zoom factor is needed.

* Bugs when changing UI language (but seems OK through Preferences > Global > General, but with much less languages options)

* No normalization/standardization of functions/commands naming!!!!! Hey guys, what were you thinking about when you developed the MacOS app?

* No normalization/congruence in menu commands location/grouping...

* Fit objects to path has gone away...

* No "Border and grommets"...

* No Asian text line breaking rules,

* Usage of algebraic/mathematical functions in position/size fields is very unfriendly (you can't see what you type)

.... Just in 1-hour usage...

I guess this is just the beginning of my discovering of bad points...

Well, this MacOS version seems like an alpha version, which should not sold at full price.

I do expect something from Corel to present and new customers.

Any other comments? (I could read other posts concerning similar topics...)