Find and replace still broken

Any news on when Find and Replace is going to be fixed? At least half of the time when I use the feature it tells me "No Objects Found". The find and replace was clunky and unintuitive in previous iterations but at least it functioned properly. While I am on the subject, where did the find and replace selected function go? I work for a screen printing company and used this feature constantly but it seems it was omitted from the new version for seemingly no reason. I could deal with not having it if find and replace worked everytime but it simply doesn't. This being a core and pretty basic feature I had assumed it would be fixed quickly but we are on update 3 and it is still broken with no potential fix in sight. If anyone has any info on this being fixed soon that would be greatly appreciated. I enjoy working with CorelDRAW and have for the past 3 years but 2019 has really soured the experience for me and though I don't want to I may not renew next year if this is the kind of product they are fine with launching.

Parents
No Data
Reply Children
No Data