CorelDraw 2019 Mac Performance

I purchased CorelDraw 2019 for Mac yesterday.  I've been using CD in Parallels for a few years in our Screen Printing business and have been in love with the software.  I'm using the Mac version today and it seems quite sluggish compared to 2018 running in Parallels on my Mac.  Is anyone else having this issue?  Also I can't use my Logitech mouse to zoom in and out of designs with the scroll wheel.  Other mice work just fine but it looks like Logitech Options is causing an issue with CorelDraw for Mac.

Parents
No Data
  • I've always been a fan of Coreldraw PC BUT Corel Mac sucks. It's unusably slow. Simple functions are so sluggish. Zooming in and out is horrible. Typing horrible. Loading horrible. REALLY BAD. Changing tools slow and clumsy. I bought a new imac to run this because I though maybe my system was a bit slow. Turns out, the software uses 100% of the processing power of the cpu to do very simple tasks. Just bad programming seems like. I keep getting notifications to buy an upgrade where they should be offering people who've bought this unusable version a refund or a upgrade IF they've fixed the issues.

DO NOT BUY THIS SOFTWARE. IT IS UNUSABLE.

Children
No Data