CorelDraw Craphics SLrit 201 9 Business license (Windows) error :- From past two three days i am facing font related problem whenever i work on some file and saved it and reopen it (or after restarting computer)shows me an error that some of the fonts ar

Dear Sir / Madam,

We are using CorelDraw Craphics Suit 2019
Business license (Windows) error :-

From past two three days i am facing font related problem whenever i work on some file and saved it and 

reopen it (or after restarting computer)shows me an error that some of the fonts are missing and you have to install that. I don't really

understand that hows this possible when i already install fonts from font navigator  and work on same file and after reopen it shows font missing error

Attached screenshot shows error (Random font missing errors appear not only show in this screen shot)

Parents
No Data
  • Hi,

You may want to try resetting Font database and let it re-index.

Close all CDGS applications. Hold SHIFT key and launch Font Navigator. You'll see a dialog appearing with 2 checkboxes; enable both the checkbox to reset font database. Let Font Manager re-index all fonts. Depending on number of fonts, it may take few minutes. You'll be able to see progress in status bar. Once its 100% complete, close Font Manager.

Children
No Data