Color Management issues

Hello. Suddenly the color management stop working correctly on my working area. All the colors are washed, red colors are displayed as browns or oranges. I've been adjusting all the color admin options but it doesn't change. On the export preview the colors are displayed correctly. Does anyone have the same problem?? An screenshot of the issue is attached.

Thank you for your help.

Parents
  • As a conclusion to this problem, after reviewing everything I did during the weekend, I believe the Xrite i1 Display sotware is the one that generate the problem. The day it all went wrong I installed the monitor calibration software, for an external monitor I usually connect. On Monday it all when right the moment I connected de monitor again, but without the calibration software installed and everything removed. Maybe that's also your problem Scott. On Corel support they don't tell me nothing and say its not their fault. But the only software who was having problems is Corel. Illustrator, Photoshop, Pixelmator, Preview... every other software with colors was working properly.

Hope this could help someone having the same issue.

Reply Children