Things i hoped for 2019 and things i miss

I had really high hopes for new Draw after being hyped by "prepare for something big" banner advertising a seminar. I really wanted Black Point Compensation to be finally introduced to Draw, wanted to have more control with publish to pdf (being able to actually set cropmarks position and thickness, to be able to do colour conversion to certain profile from there kinda Adobe does), hoped for optical kerning (what was mentioned here on the forum quite a time ago) and more options to work with text (setting kerning other than 5 percent, being able to rescale paragraph text more fluently when having line spacing set to pionts, being able to use justification on text to path etc.) I wanted finally to be able to set distance when distributing objects.

One thing that actually came to life is new Objects docker that is much more convinient. I used to work with a "current page, layers only view" before and hated that i can't actually display objects on the layer in that setting. As much as i like new Objects docker i believe it should be improved. There's still no option to easily duplicate layer, still no way to add a keyboard shortcut to "create new layer". Also when creating new layer, it's being set as topmost one. It would be much better if a new layer was created right above the currently selected. Also i'd prefer to have layer state indicators (printable, hidden, locked) being all time visible instead of floating.

Non destructive bitmaps effects are ok but what about vector effects? It hasn't been developed for ages. Also in Objects docker it states that object has an effect added but that's it. Clicking on it does nothing. I had to watch tutorial to find out that to turn effect on/off i need to go to object properties. I should have been either redirected there by clicking on fx icon in object docker or i should be able to do it in the Objects docker right away.

Align object to pixel grid works fine if an rectangular object is the case and if i'm working only with a project that is only to be exported as bitmap. Using this on any other object that is more complex and had more fluid shape destroys it without any chance to get back to it's original state other than ctrl+z. It should be a non destructive option!

"Find and replace" docker is just cosmetics. It's the same system in disguise and a chore to use same as it was before. I'll stick to oberon color replacer.

Things that i miss:

No "calibrate rulers" option. Now a 1:1 zoom shows an object slightly larger than it is actually. It's almost there but not quite. I can live with that

No "invert colors" option. I used to use it on vector objects to easily change black to white and other way around. Still, can live without it.

In text docker, character/line spacing changed places with space before/after paragraph. Not a big thing, will adjust.

Now when changing percentage width or height of group of objects, after doing so new height and width is shown as 100% instead of number that i've put in and it's a problem for me! I used to rely on this when for example preparing a set of logtypes in descending size (100%, 75%, 50%, 25%) to check prints for logo minimal size or any other similiar case.

After working with 2019 for 5 days i find it operating more smoothly than previous versions. Still love Draw and rely on it everyday and i'm alawys happy to treat myself with its new installment.

Anything you hoped for / miss?