I am not able to first run CorelDRAW GS 2019 trial. An unknown error during login.

Hello. I installed trial version of CorelDRAW Graphic Suite 2019 on Windows 10 latest build 1809.
After the installation the window with account creation or login to existing appeared.

I tried to create new account through this window but it faild with unknow error. So I opened web browser and created my new account on the corel.com web page successfully.
I returned back to the Corel window and filled my new login informations but got the same unknown error. I am not able to log in.
When I clicked "Did you forget your password?" i got message like this: "This Page Is Unavailable - Check if the web address http://mc.corel.com is correct."
When I put this address to my web browser, to check if it works, I get similar result - This Page Can not be find.

I restarted my computer and tried it again with no luck. My internet connection is working. I also tried to switch off firewall but i get the same results.

I orderd year subscription already and I am waiting for serial number, but in mean time I downloaded installer and wanted to try trial vesion because I need to work with CorelDRAW right now.

Any sugestions how to solve this?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Parents Reply Children
No Data