Corel Draw 2019 - Super slow file opening and editing - Very unstable

Hello,

I am running Corel Draw 2019 on Windows 10 and have yet come across another mind-numbing issue. I am working in a file just fine, then I perform an action, such as import or transparency, and I get the spinney wheel of death. Go to Task manager and Corel is not responding. Sometimes it will eventually perform the action after an extended period of time (4-5 minuets) or nothing at all. Force quit. Save Auto backup of file when I reopen the program and then every action takes forever, if at all. This is very frustrating. Any insight would be most helpful. Thank you!

Parents Reply
  • I don't have the "CorelDraw" option under my Tools menu. It seems I must have deleted it while doing my custom tool bars. I see it when I am on the default desktop .

You can use workspace customization to add commands to menus. Here's a video where I first remove CorelDRAW options from that menu, then add it to that menu:

VIDEO: Add CorelDRAW Options

If you are not referring to that flyout, but instead to the Tools>Options menu, well, commands can be added to those menus also.

Did you start with the default 2019 workspace, and then modify it? Or did you import a workspace from an earlier version of CorelDRAW?

Children